Whaly manufactures boats using rotational moulding, which means that we can produce fully plastic (PE), one-piece, double-walled craft.
All Whaly models are perfect for recreational use, but many of them are also very suitable for professional purposes. Whether you are looking for a stable escort craft for a sailing school, a Whaly boat for rescue operations or a rugged Whaly for your boat hire business, Whaly’s well thought-out design, which emphasises strength and stability, offers many options.
There's boating fun for everyone!
Whaly are suitable for:
- Recreational boatinWork boats
- Escorts Boats for water sport schools
- Boat hire comapnies
- Rescue operations
- Angling and sport fishing
- Electric sailing
Of course, you want to think carefully about the purchase of your boat: which boat would suit you most? If you are looking for a boat that can stand some rough handling, why not try a Whaly?
- Incredibly sturdy: this boat is moulded in one piece
- Made completely from double-walled plastic (Polyethylene)
- Stability is the boat’s main feature: safety is guaranteed
- A sleek design combined with comfort
- Low-maintenance (needs only soap and water or a high-pressure cleaner)
- Colour-fast (all boats are UV-stabilised)
- Very spacious interiors
Is a Whaly Boat something for you?
Find out of a Whaly Boat is something for you. Check our models and feel free to contact us or a dealer near by.